Are you looking to disconnect for a while from the hustle and bustle of the city and have a good time with your family? Without a doubt, but unfortunately, it can sometimes be difficult to find an activity that pleases everyone. Here are 3 ideas to explore so that everyone can find their happiness and at the end of the day, you’ll be the happiest family.
Oasiria Water Park
Watersports, sports, pools, and relaxation
This 10-hectare park has great features to make for a successful family day out!
We especially recommend it from late March to late October, as all activities and attractions are open during this period.
Reasons to go:
- There are great water attractions for all ages, from the mini slide to the AquaRoc climbing wall, to the tipping bucket and the rapids, with around twenty attractions and 17 water slides available.
- 8 pools are waiting for you, including a wave pool and a “Quiet” pool reserved for adults.
- Playgrounds, beautiful gardens to stroll and relax in, restaurants with various atmospheres and menus.
- A kids club with supervised activities for children aged 6 and up.
Oasiria park offers several pricing options. It is frequented year-round by sports and wellness enthusiasts, and it is very fun and lively during the peak season.
Safety is ensured by certified lifeguards.
Km 4, road to Amizmiz, Chrifia – Marrakech
A free shuttle bus runs between the city center and Oasiria from end of March to October.
For more information:
+ 212 5 24 38 04 38
Beldi Country Club
Jardins, pools, cultural activities, nature
Also close to the center of Marrakech, the Beldi Country Club is a huge enchanted garden that stretches into the countryside at the foot of the Atlas Mountains.
The Beldi is a world in itself! The owners have developed various activities including an olive grove, organic vegetable gardens, a garden of 18,000 fragrant roses, an oil mill, a hamlet of artisans, and some lovely shops. Magnificent earthen buildings welcome guests for the day, longer stays, and private events.
Go there for:
- 6 pools, including 3 heated during winter, and two children’s pools.
- Several restaurants and charming places to relax and enjoy a meal.
- The opportunity to see artisans at work, including the famous Beldi glassblowers.
- Beautiful walks in the various gardens.
- Play on the petanque, padel, and tennis courts.
- Take a horse or pony ride, or enjoy a traditional hammam.
- Pottery classes for children or adults available by reservation.
The Beldi Country Club offers Day Pass packages, which are a great opportunity to spend a dream day in a luxurious, cool, and authentic setting.
To see access packages :
Km 6, Route de Barrage.”Cherifia” Marrakech
+212 5 24 38 39 50
The Lands of Amanar
Sports activities, nature activities, and Berber culture
Less than an hour from Marrakech, The lands of Amanar is a vast leisure estate located on the foothills of the High Atlas. It is an eco-lodge integrated into the Berber world and the magnificent landscapes of the Toubkal National Park. The lands of Amanar offers multiple activities related to nature, for all ages and expectations. All sports activities are secure and supervised by qualified professionals.
Go there for:
- Zip lines and breathtaking aerial courses in the Atlas Mountains.
- The Accro Park (for children from 3 years old for the small parcours)
- Electric mountain biking outings
- The excellent restaurant that offers traditional tagines cooked by local village women, among other dishes.
- Archery (for children from 6 years old)
- A wide choice of hiking and climbing options
- Horseback riding
- Artisan workshops
- The environmental sustainability and support for rural and mountain populations.
The lands of Amanar offers a fantastic break in nature with extraordinary sensations. You can spend the day or extend your stay, as the site is rich in activities.
Open all year round, free entry.
To learn more about activity prices and conditions, visit:
Douar Akli, Tahannaout 42300
+212 5 24 43 81 03